Biometric Hand Punch with Clock in the Box™ Pro or timeQPlus™
Put an end to "buddy punching" and eliminate the frustration and cost of managing employee badges with Owl Time Clock's biometric hand punch which is integrated with both the Clock in the Box Pro and Time Q Plus Time and Attendance Systems.
- Accurately verify and authenticate the identity of every employee
- Save time and money spent on managing swipe cards
- Enhance security and eliminate buddy punching – Owl Time Clock offers the most popular biometric terminal which uses hand geometry
Eliminate "buddy punching" and ensure payroll accuracy with the Biometric Hand Punch Series - Hand Punch terminals work by measuring the physical size and shape of each employee's hand, converting the data into mathematical equations and storing it as a template, then matching it to their actual punch. Ideal for businesses of any size, the Biometric Hand Punch can handle simple in/out punches, as well as capture accurate labour costing information.
The Biometric Hand Punch series grows with your business, offering optional employee capacity upgrades and TCP/IP connectivity for network environments.
Benefits of the Hand Punch
- Fast and easy to use
- Eliminates the need for badges
- Prevents time-theft through "buddy punching"
For more information on Clock in the Box™ Pro
or Time Q Plus
, visit our section on Swipe Card Systems